Cats and colds


Calli woke up with a cold this morning. I knew it was coming. Adam, Marin and I have all had it...I figured it was only a matter of time. This picture is after we arrived back from the grocery store with some peppermint tea and lemons. She managed to get a new colouring picture from the cashier. I loaded her up with orange juice and a specially brewed tea, she ate a piece of toast and then headed off to bed for a little nap.
She is now making a mess of her toy room and singing and asking me for a Kleenex every few minutes. She got a new dress from Oma and Opa for her birthday and it has fake fur at the bottom on the hem. When she called them to thank them for it, Oma asked if she liked the "kitty cat fur at the bottom?" Now Calli pets her dress like it's really a cat and every once in a while I hear her say "kitty cat fur." I sincerely hope she doesn't believe that some poor cat is attached to the bottom of her dress. You know how little minds can be!!
Marin and I spent the afternoon watching Richard Simmons on Martha Stewart and pestering Horsie. I managed to get a few cute pictures of Marin and her favourite cat! I am amazed at the tolerance level our cat has. She is so great when Marin grabs a huge fistful of hair and tries pulling it from it's roots!! She doesn't even yowl! She just lets out a little meow and waits for Marin to let go, or for me to save her. Marin had her by the ears a few times today, but she kept coming back for more, so it couldn't have been that bad!

Comments

Jenny said…
wow, looks like you've done a major renovation in your toy room! love it. What are you feeding that baby???? She is getting too big too fast...slow down! She's going to be a giant before we see her again!jm

Popular Posts