Spendy Wendy and the consequence...

This morning Calli ate a well-magnified/inspected? breakfast.

She has not been allowed to have any crayons, felts or pencil crayons for the last few weeks without constant supervision, after I found she had coloured on her easel, her Little People unicorns, my carpet, her Barbies faces etc etc... So somewhere she found a felt that had not yet been confiscated. She came into the bathroom while I was in the shower and while sitting on the toilet, she told me "Mummy, I DID NOT colour on my Horses drawer, with the black felt." (All of her toys are organized into portable see-through drawers - labels and all) So with that statement I could only think the worst had happened. Well apparently karma decided to play into the whole thing as well... As she stood up to pull her pants back up, she fell head first off her stool onto the bathroom floor! See image of HUGE goose-egg that I've attached.

Once I was ready to face the toy room I came in to find the Horses drawer completely scribbled. She couldn't come up with a reason why she had done it. (Not that I was expecting to hear a "great" explanation using logic and reason from a 3 year old!)
Needless to say, I have decided the best course of action is to take away some of her other prized possessions! She really had a fit when I told her I was taking Wendy away. "But Wendy is my favourite dolly!! She is my best friend in the entire world. What will I do without Spendy Wendy?"

I guess we'll see what effect comes from this course of action!!

Comments

Popular Posts