Work and Boys

I managed to get the tiles down with the Thinset/Mortar - whatever it is - today!





Marin was not happy that she had to be in the Exersaucer for as long as it took me to finish, but the minute I let her out, she was crawling over towards the tiles, so I am glad I chose to keep her in there as long as I did!!



Calli is so good at trying to occupy Marin and keep her entertained when I am unable. I'm glad that part of the job is done. Now we have to let the stuff dry/set and we'll grout this weekend when Adam is home.

This afternoon we went to a friends house for a little visit. Calli played "trucks and robots" and quite enjoyed herself, despite informing me on the drive over that she didn't want to play trucks and robots!! Daelin kept Calli quite busy, being a boy and all...They ran and snacked and chatted and played and had a great time together.



When it was time to go, Daelin grabbed Calli to give her a goodbye hug and didn't seem to want to let her go. I even had enough time to remember to take a picture, get the camera out and capture the two of them together...
Just after I took it, Calli said "Can I go now?"



I guess the whole "Boys have germs" thing won't happen for a while yet.

Comments

Popular Posts