Park beside the Roof

Another gorgeous sunny day to enjoy! What a way to have your spirits lifted!

We said Goodbye to Granny this afternoon and then headed out to the park for a bit of play time.

There were some roofers working on a house next to the park listening to the radio, so we had some music while we played! That was pretty interesting! Nothing like singing Billy Idol's 'White Wedding' while swinging with your kids on the swings!! I love how certain music/songs/albums remind me of different times in my life...places I've been...moods I've been in...things I've done and accomplished. I love that music can be a picture in my soul too.
After the park we headed to the grocery store where Calli wanted to use the big girl cart...Too bad she didn't pack her big girl attitude along with her!! Nice blackmail picture when she's older and sophisticated??? Don't you think?? Crazy kid! She still managed to wrangle a balloon out of the check-out ladies! I don't know how she does it!


Marin is still working on getting her 4th tooth to make an appearance. I wish it would just happen already...it'd make all of us in a better mood. But how cute and grown up does she look on that slide with her sister?!! SO cute!
All in all, it was a fun day in the sun...spending some quality time together. We don't get to do it that much, so it was a real treat!

Comments

Popular Posts