Rock 'n Roll

Calli was acting pretty silly before bed tonight. She was running around the house at full speed ahead! I hope she has managed to tire herself out enough not to wake me up at 6am again in the morning!!!



Marin is quite "moved" by the song And Be Loved by Damian Marley. Each time it comes on the stereo, she either gets her leg going (as you'll see in the video clip) or she rocks out to it. I tried capturing her rocking out, but she was far too hungry to participate in my antics. At least you can see that she appreciates the beat of the song. I remember when Calli was little, I was so surprised the first time I saw her react to music. They say it's in your soul...I believe it! For a 7 month old to react to certain sounds/songs that she hears, I don't think there is any other explanation! I will try and capture the rocking out so you'll believe me! It's a cute little sight to see!


Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Speaking of rocking out...Here is Calli doing her best to be a total rock and roller!! What a funny girl she is! She's not afraid to let her hair down, this one! Well...sometimes she is not a willing participant. She picks up some pretty funky dance moves from Adam and I. We are both so different. Adam hates to dance and I love it, so he makes stuff up and I just do whatever comes out. Poor Calli will end up dancing something like Elaine on Seinfeld! Hahaha!!


Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Here are my two little Sugar Plums saying Goodnight tonight! Calli is either preparing for the inevitable hair pulling or for some slobbery kisses!! Either way, I don't think she'd pass it up for anything...

Comments

Popular Posts