This post will be boring. I'm going on a little holiday out to the West Coast for a week. The forecast is rain, rain and a bit more on top of that! FUN!! Makes the early morning walk along the beach a real Waker-Upper!!
My friend and I switched vehicles for the week, so we'll have a 4 X 4 truck to drive out there. There is supposed to be snow on the higher passes, so we will now be prepared. We are leaving early and it'll be Marin's first long car trip, so I'm not sure how she's going to fare...It'll be interesting no doubt. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when I get back and a few stories too...providing I can retain all the funny stuff Calli says!
I'm so happy to be going and getting out of here for a bit. I love living here, but I LOVE going out there even more. Like I said before I have a LOT of memories and a HUGE piece of my heart out in Tofino, so this trip couldn't come at a better time for me. The girls are going to have fun! I'm going to do a bit of relaxing and thinking and reflecting and I get to spend some time with my Mum (and my Dad), and I'll be better when I come back!
I'm looking forward to reading some good posts from my fellow bloggers when I get back home! Bye! XO JL

Comments

"E" squared said…
I hope you have a fantastic trip... chat soon!!
xo
Anonymous said…
lol...i just realized that i could leave you messages!!! i read your posts everyday and feel like i get to see the girls everday now...it's great! i hope u had a wonderful trip and looking forward to your pics and details of your trip...luv u all

C

Popular Posts