Hair Show

Calli has really been into doing hair for the last few months. Almost every day she'll brush my hair and put barrettes in it for me. I missed out while Chelsea B was here... Apparently longer hair is better...

She spends endless time in front of the mirror combing her own hair and carefully placing barrettes into it. Her hair is SO curly, so it's hard to see how long it is, but when it's wet, it stretches 1/2 way down her back! She now takes the longer lengths of her hair and twists it all up and places a barrette in it to hold it there...So when she swings her head around, the weight of the barrette hanging over her shoulders causes the little twist to get some swinging action!!

She'll do her hair and then come out of the bathroom and say "How do I look?!" Of course, I always tell her she looks amazing with such a nice hairdo. If we have to go out, I usually end up redoing it for her and she hasn't caught on yet that it's because it looks crazy!!! (Those who know Calli will agree about the crazy hair!!) She is SUCH a girly girl. I wonder if she'll always be like this.

Marin became the recipient of a complimentary hair brushing today! She sat quite still and let her sister do her work, which I found amazing. Calli usually has A LOT of hugs and kisses for Marin and Marin gets pretty fussy about it after about the...189,000 mark. She puts up with quite a bit from her big sis. Such a brave little soul!!



Our friend Mike, who is staying with us right now is really good with the girls and joining in with whatever they are doing.
Calli somehow talked him into colouring with her for a while.



She had even convinced him to put the flower in her hair! They white clip in the back and the head-band are her own design.




I think the flower made it that much more creative!

Comments

She's such a ham! Great pics!

Hope you are doing well......

See you in a few weeks!!

love
d
"E" squared said…
I so know what you are talking about with "Hair Do's", as my girl is a world renown stylist herself!! Maybe Calli and Emma could open up a salon and make lots of $$$ (then they could take care of us!!).

Popular Posts