Silly little turkeys!

Yesterday Calli was yelling for us to come and help her. "The stroller won't stay UP!!" When her Dad arrived to remedy the problem, this is what he found.




The stroller was completely loaded up with a million things hanging from the handles...similar to the way we transport our goods when we're out with the umbrella strollers. I guess she was following our lead. Smart little cookie!!
Oh, and FYI, she picked out her own outfit. Nothing like a crazy black headband with a giant bow, pale purple shirt, jean skirt and blue sheep patterned tights to get you through the day!!

Today was my birthday. We had to drive Adam to work early this morning, so I had the pleasure of spending a lazy-ish day with my girls. We played, read, sang, laughed and took a nice, long walk.
Here is the result of our long walk. Two sleeping beauties!!



A very large and beautiful arrangement of cut flowers arrived around supper time, from my sister and brother in law, and Adams' parents. I asked Calli to be the flower model, but she could barely hold them up!!!



Here they are in the tallest vase I own. The vase hardly does the flowers justice, but I love having fresh flowers to adore in my house, so it doesn't really matter at this point!



Adam took a few pictures of Marin wearing my old aviator sunglasses. I had no idea these pictures were on my camera, so it was a nice little surprise to see them on my photo program!!



Did I mention that Marin is a silly little character??!!



She is...Hee hee!!



Don't you just want to squeeze her!!

Comments

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a fun day...

The girls look cute as ever but I think we can assume that Calli will not be a fashion designer for Gucci.
Jenny said…
happy birthday! i want to squeeze all of you!
"E" squared said…
Happy Birhtday... good chattin' with you! Love the photos, especially Marin with the sunglasses... very cute!

Popular Posts