Well, I thought I'd start this off with a lovely picture of Calli...eating her breakfast while wearing her crooked fairy wings and "halo!" She LOVES dressing up with anything...as you'll see.

The next two pictures are of the girls lounging on the couch watching cartoons. Calli was mad because Horsie was sitting on the couch too. I tried explaining that she could use Horsie to warm up her toes...but she wasn't having it. Marin was giddy with excitement having the cat on the couch. She LOVES Horsie!! I think they have a "connection!" Calli never had much interest in the cats and doesn't even still, but Marin comes alive at the sight of either of them. Very interesting to see the differences in the girls already.


Comments

Anonymous said…
These are just enchanting, Marin is such a doll and of course Calli is as darling as usual!!
Anonymous said…
Ok...I only saw them a month ago...and its like they're different people...Marin especially! Cuties to be sure.

Popular Posts