Is it Raining?



Calli had a bad night for some reason lastnight. Could be the fact that she ate a whole plate of beets for supper and nothing else. I rubbed some essential oils on her tummy, some cream into her legs and some other cream onto her cheeks to get her to go back to sleep...she had many "ailments" to complain about at midnight. So needless to say, she was pretty hard to handle today! I decided to make her a "cutout" sandwich for lunch. I had the idea from my friend who does it for her daughters. Calli LOVED the lunch! Afterwards I managed to get her to go to bed for a "snoozy-time." Marin and I snuggled up on the couch and visited the land of nod as well!



Marin tried carrots today for the first time. She did alright with them. She made it clear that she didn't want too much of it though. At least I think that by closing her eyes, screwing up her face and shuddering that's what she was trying to tell me...??? Either that or she was imitating the Buckley's cough syrup commercial!

Comments

Jenny said…
Love the flower sandwiches!! They just taste so much better than plain old square ones!

Popular Posts