It rained so much today, I wondered if we should use the wood we bought to start building an Ark!!! They filled in the old pool across from our house this summer, but I bet we could start charging admission with the amount of water coming down. I seem to have contracted the cold that Adam brought home from work, so we had an inside/lay low day today. By laying low...I don't actually mean that included any laying down. Adam was at work, so the three of us girls just did our thing. Sang, screamed and made a mess of the house which we had to clean up before Adam came home! Our latest night routine is playing My Little Pony Memory cards before Calli goes to bed. We seriously have to TRY to beat Calli. It used to be fun to watch her win, but now Adam is competitive with her! He actually cheers when he wins at the end! I think my memory is fine-tuned to remembering larger things...so I don't really do as well as I should against a 3 year old! I think I might start practicing on my own.

Comments

Popular Posts