My Pool Boy

With winter coming it is necessary to "close" one's pool. This does NOT meaning putting a lid on the pool and calling it a day. This is a very involved process consisting of many steps. I, myself, am not handy at this sort of thing...So I called my Pool Boy to do the job for me.

First, he set about cleaning the stray leaves from the pool. We had turned off the pump a few weeks prior, so there were quite a few leaves in the water that didn't make it into the filter!



After scooping out the leaves with the net, it's time to bring in the big guns! The pool vacuum!!!



Here, my pool boy concentrates on hooking up the vacuum hose to the thingy-majiggy!! Isn't he handsome?! Unfortunately, with the cooler weather he is unable to go shirtless, and has resorted to wearing fleece sweaters, jeans and gum boots! Gorgeous!!



Here he is vacuuming from the upper deck area. He has vacuumed every stray, lingering leaf from the pool.



Soon to come...The partially drained and treated pool!! Stay tuned!!

Comments

"E" squared said…
You know, your pool boy could have worn his boots & fleece with a
g-string... he's not very considerate to your needs. Tell him that next year there will be an extra big tip if he plays his cards right!!
I agree. Why isn't he wearing a g-string? That's the required pool boy attire. I'm still giggling at myself because I didn't come to the conclusion that Adam was the pool boy until I saw the pics.....hee hee

Popular Posts