Could I just win the contest please??

I had another busy morning with phone calls and emails and never-ending questions. I finally got showered around 12:15 this afternoon, just in time for a visit with Robyn and Zoe. Calli was quite unwilling to share toys and was not herself at all. I know she's having a rough time because she was acting up all day again. She was very frustrated with Marin following her and playing with the toys Calli was playing with, and then copped an attitude when Zoe arrived too. The whole talk about sharing was reiterated to no avail, and it carried on from there.



She has quite a funny little imagination though and when I checked on her at one point this afternoon "school" was in full session in her room. Everyone was lined up and listening to Miss Calli who was sitting and giving directions from her desk. I actually think the idea came from the Berenstain Bears cartoon this morning! It was cute.



Marin didn't get much of a sleep in today and didn't seem to be feeling all that well after supper tonight. I gave her some wheat cereal to try and I'm not sure it agreed with her little tummy. She also ate banana, which she's had before and never liked...but apparently it tasted better today. I don't know. I'm missing that page in her manual. She is still a little mischief maker and has been quite drawn to this plastic bag today. I busted her trying to get it down. As soon as I got the camera out, she put on her nicest smile!! Between her smiles and Calli's poses, I think I've got it made!!

Comments

Popular Posts