Thank You

We are getting down to the wire now with moving. We only have 2 nights left in this house before the moving truck comes and hauls it all away. WOW! Just when I thought I was relatively under control in my life and had time to plan and organize and prepare...the days seemed to jump forward and and time disappeared effortlessly. Now here I am, faced with leaving this phase of my life behind and preparing for the beginning of the new one.

With all the most difficult tests/challenges that I've been put through in my life so far, I always step into each one thinking "There is no way this is possible. How am I going to get through?" But each day fades into weeks gone by, and weeks fade into months...and then one day I end up sitting and thinking about how in the world I managed. Someone once told me, "God" will never give you more than you can handle. I remember thinking that was a load of BS. But looking back, it seems to be true to some extent. I have no idea how I've managed to carry on sometimes, but I know now that the best gift a person could ever have in life is family and friends.

I HATE asking for help. I would prefer to do everything on my own and just deal with things the way my instincts tell me, but I realize there comes a time when you need to ask for help. Just like with child birth, there isn't a manual to tell you how to get through. It's up to you to sort out the basics of life and the challenges. But now I know...anything I'm going through...someone else has already done before me. So experience and advice get passed on. That's just the way it is.

I just want to thank each and every person who has helped me out in this journey and all the ones before. I am eternally grateful and I hope to return the favour in the future.



Wishing you all love and light...

Comments

Popular Posts