Marin's new bike

We finally bought Marin a big girl bike. She was more than eager to jump right on it and get going. Notice, she is wearing her daily staple...skirt and sparkle shoes.


We had to remind her to take it easy for her first time, but she rode that bike like she'd been born to do it! It was such a far cry from the way we struggled with Calli's first time, that we were pleasantly surprised.



We all got quite a kick out of the way her training wheels would get stuck in the dirt on the side of the road and transform her bike into a stationary one. Listen to the two of them giggling!!

Comments

Myrna said…
So cute! Love the girly giggles!

I wish Chey would learn to ride her bike, but it's an exercise in frustration (for me)..... eventually, eventually.....
Anonymous said…
Awwww! SO cute! Marin already has her own style- I love it.

I can't wait to meet your family one day.

XXXO Suzie in Seattle
pauline said…
Get on and go, that was me when I was young, being Leo's I think Marin is already showing her spunk.

I would have loved to see the exhibit Imagine, wow what a treat and that it was hands on in some cases, so the girls could better understand it, is fabulous.

Popular Posts