My personality type

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.


I think one of the weirdest things is to answer a bunch of random questions and have the "answer" to your questions revealed. I have been to many psychics over the years and have tapes of the readings stored away in my Forever Box in the basement. I like being able to listen to them every so often to see if my life did change in the direction the reader said it might.

When I did this quiz today, I didn't really know what to expect. I'm on a different sort of path right now, where the focus is my girls. So when it came out to reveal that I would be a great photographer, alternative medicine guru or teacher, I was taken aback. I am all of those things right now.

I have thousands of photos on my computer. So many in fact, that we've had to get an external hard drive in order to store them all (among other reasons). I am a Chartered Herbalist. I am making things and helping people with the knowledge I have. I am a teacher. I am teaching my kids all about life and people and the world in general.

How what I like to do on a Saturday night has any reference on what I should do in my life is beyond me. But what a welcome surprise to see that I AM doing is what I love to do and even something I might even be good at!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh My...

I took the quiz after reading yours and it is bang on for me too! Check out my blog for my results.
Thanks for the cool link!
Anonymous said…
I loe the blanket you made me! it is so soft, i snuggle into it in my Chariot on our walks. It is also my favorite colour!!

Love Willa

Popular Posts