Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on



Remember the tall grass from a few months back? The stuff that Adam was chewing? Well, it's still there, standing tall in the cold snow, oblivious to the outside temperature. It's so nice to stand right beside it and listen to the wind breathing through it.

We let Nellie run loose on the trail to test her listening abilities. She did VERY well. She likes the little treats she gets when she does something good. Adam found a stick for her and threw it into the snow for her to fetch. She still has to work on that trick. She loved walking in the deep snow, which really isn't that deep, and burrowing down to find the stick. She gave up a few times and Adam had to retrieve it.



I think that's Nellie's little game!! Getting Adam to fetch!! Here she is practicing chin-ups.



Does this remind anyone else of the Littlest Hobo?



In trying to capture some cute shots of Nellie fetching, I managed to get a few crazy-eared action pictures!!! Wouldn't it be great to just let loose and have THIS much fun!!



Nee hee hee hee hee!!!



Such a nice little doggie!!

Comments

The Cheeks said…
Nellie is such a cutie! Your family must just LOVE having her around! Keep on enjoying her!
Jaime said…
Your pup is just adorable! I recommend the book Marley & Me, if you haven't read it already,Nellie looks alot like Marley. It's a good read :)
m said…
She's so beautiful!
pauline said…
Oh my she has grown since I left, do hope she likes school next week. Looks like it was a beautiful day for a walk.

Great picture of Nellie in full flight!
Captain Blog said…
I love the show littlest hobo. I wish it was still on.
Suzabelle said…
Nobody down here knows about that show. I talk about it and sing the theme song all the time and they think I'm a nut case. God, I miss the snow. Most importantly though, your dog is so sweet and fuzzy and pretty, I want to eat her up! Well, not literally.
Thanks for YOUR nice comments!
Of course Nellie is gorgeous......she's a Robbie!
Anonymous said…
I loved that show too Captain Blog!

"There's a voice that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's were I'll always be..."

Nellie is so darn cute, those eyes, especially in the last photo... I could stay angry long at that sweetheart!!
Anonymous said…
"I couldn't stay angry long at that sweetheart" is what I ment to say or write!!

Popular Posts