Pop!!

I am finally getting around to posting this video of Marin and her first taste of pop from our lunch date at Costco the other day. She'd had a few sips of her Dad's pop, and refused any more tasting from his cup. When I offered her a taste from my cup, she was willing to give it a go. Here is the result!!



I'm very happy that my kids don't like the taste of fizzy sugar drinks!! I just wonder if and when they'll ever like the taste. We didn't ever have pop in the house when we were growing up. We used to be allowed a pop when we'd go on a road trip somewhere (I always chose Fresca or CPlus), but that was it! Adam and I don't keep pop in our house either. Actually, it's me that doesn't allow it...unless there's booze involved...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey,
It sounds like we grew up with the same food rules, a fruit leather was a treat for us. Zoe doesn't like pop either, and makes a funny face whenever she sees us drinking it. Pretty cute video.
pauline said…
Poor Marin, having to try pop~ that is one very revealing clip.

No pop, no cavities, you and your brother have to admit you have good teeth to show for it!
that is freaking adorable!
Could she be any wiser??

Popular Posts