Tooth Notes

Two teeth ago, Calli left this little note for the Tooth Fairy.  I think it's pretty cute.  I clearly remember wishing the Tooth Fairy could take me to her land as well, so I could see where they put all those teeth and what they use them for!  These days, the thing to do is leave a glass of water on your night-table and when you wake up in the morning, you can see the water has magically changed colours.  This is because the Tooth Fairy (is that supposed to be capitalized?) dips her/his wings in the glass of water so you can tell what colour her wings were!  Sometimes she answers back to the notes, other times she doesn't.  You just never know how busy these magical creatures are...



Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man! I want to dress up like a fairy and sneak into their rooms one night... but would I be the singing fairy or the animal fairy? I can't decide.
xo Suze

Popular Posts