Quite the journey!

I came across an article in our local newspaper a few months ago, about a family who travels the world on bikes. The family consists of Mom, Dad and 10 year old twin boys, along with their bikes. They are currently biking from Alaska to Argentina and tracking the whole trip on their website/blog called A Wayward Journey - A family on Bikes. You can access their home page here. I have been checking in with their blog here.

They are currently nearing Fort St John, BC and have already logged about 2900 km!! Can you imagine? I read somewhere how amazing it is to travel any great distance by bike because you are so much closer to nature and the road and you can really feel your surroundings. Would I do the same thing? Probably! I think it would be one hell of a learning adventure for the kids! And for me too!

Comments

Popular Posts