Canadian Sleeping Bean

My Mum has been visiting for a few weeks now and we've really enjoyed having her help around here! We hadn't seen her since November, so it was an irregularly long stretch without physical contact.

My Mum, myself and one of the girls were going to fly out to Halifax last week to go visit my brother, but Calli came down with a very nasty flu and was sick all week long. Luckily, it was her Spring Break from pre-school, so she didn't miss any school days. However, due to her illness and also the full flight loads, we were unable to make the trip out to Halifax together.

My Mum was feeling well enough to go this weekend though and so we drove her to the airport lastnight.

The girls fell asleep in the car, in their pyjamas and when I returned home, I decided to move Marin in first.
I brought her inside and she sort of woke up from the fresh air. I took off her shoes and jacket and she was awake enough that I put her up the first set of stairs and quietly told her to go up to her bed, where I would tuck her in. She kneeled on one stair, getting ready to move and then started whimpering....
I decided to make a run for it and go and retrieve Calli from the car so she wasn't out there all night while I was trying to calm Marin down. When I came back in with Calli, this is what we saw.
She was fast asleep on the stairs and had been for all of 2 minutes. The cutest little bean that you ever did see!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is just so cute, what a sweet picture. You have to send that in to Ellen, or somewhere, a parenting magazine.
m said…
Awww...so sweet!
That is so cute! Beyond adorable!
Anonymous said…
So Cute.... xo

Popular Posts