Terrible Twos?





My sweet little 2 year old has recently discovered how to open up the package clips we use to close our packages back up. Therefore, she has decided to take full rein over the pantry and snack on her own time, eating whatever she wants!

Here, she has opened my Ziplocked package of "pie weights." They are beans, but obviously looked quite delicious! I don't think she actually ate any of them, but she was quite proud of her mess as you can see by the look on her face.

I have since put in a request for a lock on the pantry...

Comments

Jaime said…
She has the BEST smile! It's a cute "caught in the act" picture for sure.
m said…
Oh dear. Somehow they just know, don't they?
pauline said…
I hope the lock is now in place or Granny will be using nails....hee hee. She is just so darn cute how can you be mad?

See you Monday!
Bean said…
I forgot to mention that if you click on the picture for a larger view, you'll notice one of her teeth is brown. She somehow came across the only spot in the entire pantry that had some chocolate in it and went ahead and helped herself to it! Cheeky little monkey!
Anonymous said…
Such a sense of accomplishment on her face. And what is a pantry for?
All the goodies of the house in one place.
BJR
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to your report about Europe and Munich!
Jenny & Werner
Anonymous said…
Hi Bean! Your girls are SO beautiful! I wish you lived in Seattle! Where are you going in Europe? How exciting that must be.
And I was psyched to go to San Francisco...
Have you been there? I think you would love it!
Later Gator!
Love Suze

Popular Posts