Link Up

I added a link to my Mum's blog a few months ago. It is titled Scribblings. I am slowly immersing my Mum into the world of technology and spend countless hours with her on the phone from the other side of the country, tutoring her on the ins and outs of blogging, digital cameras and satellite or stereo stuff.

My Dad was always the one who did all the computer/phone/tv/VCR/stereo stuff. After he passed away, my Mum was left without a leg to stand on (in more ways than one!) and the modern technology duties were passed on to me. I am so glad that I was able to fill my Daddy's shoes in this one little way. I am EXTREMELY proud of my Mummy for having the desire to keep up in a world filled with gadgets that are continually bettering and outdating themselves. It's not an easy thing to understand and it certainly isn't easy to keep up to everything, but at least she knows she can always count on me to keep her in the loop. Now if I could just get her to remember to take pictures, she'd blog more often! Good Job Mama!! I'm very proud of you!!

I'm also very excited to add on a link to my dear friend Suzanne's blog, Diary of an Atelier. Suzanne is an extremely talented clothing designer living in the US. Her blog is a relatively detailed account of making it in the design world. I always wondered what inspired her and what fire keeps her going. This blog could just give some insight into the inner workings of a clothing designer and all it takes to make it to the big time!! If anyone is driven enough to make it, it's Suze!! She's amazingly creative and dedicated and has been on the scene for a long time! She is making a name for herself with her sweet designs and determination!! Check out her blog and her collections at www.suzabelle.com for a peek at her work!! She's amazing!!!

Comments

pauline said…
Today I got the fridge bulb changed, managed to re charge my digital camera battery, set up a new treadmill, and reading how to get on the bloody thing! Maybe tomorrow!!! Actually I haven't plugged it in, I need an extension cord....oh AND I put the garbage out!

Now I hear flyboy Bob is on his way tomorrow morning to pick up the wild game in my fridge, no, not scrabble, the deer meat....what a life I lead in my dotage! Thanks Bean for all the technological help, I guess I will see the invoice at the end of the month? Love you too,

Popular Posts