The First Settle

In the midst of boxes and packing paper, I have a few minutes to declare I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth! I am desperate to get some pictures loaded up and show you how our house is coming along. We are making progress. With such a different layout compared to our last house, we are having to put things in different places than they were before. Things that would normally just go "downstairs" can now be filed into the garage/workshop or into the storage room depending on their use. Boring, I know, but it's been quite time consuming. Factor in the part where we sold most of our furniture and have now had to buy and assemble new furniture....and you can see that our days are FULL!!

We managed to use the pool for the first time today. It was about 32 degrees outside today. The pool was quite chilly to get into, but was lovely once we were in. Marin was not entirely thrilled about the whole cold pool bit, but I let her snuggle with me while I cooled off in the water and she soon figured the whole thing out and was splashing with her free hand. We put her in her exersaucer while we assembled our new patio furniture and she promptly fell asleep in her little swimsuit!! I do have pictures, but they'll have to wait a bit. I'm using Adam's laptop because our computer doesn't seem to like the internet connection in this house for some reason. More things to figure out.

I'll hopefully be up to snuff soon! Pictures and all! Till then....

Comments

"E" squared said…
cannot wait to see all the new goods!
Homebodies said…
Whew, you've been missed on the blog my dear. We are anxiously waiting for updates and pictures of the new house, and furniture etc.
Sounds like you are enjoying the pool, Calli must love it.
Peace and love to you all.
Jenny said…
good luck with all the moving and reassembling. i know it is a lot of work, but just do one thing at a time. it will all get done eventually.

Popular Posts