Oh SNOW!!!

Well you can't say we weren't warned!! The storm came and buried us! I am SO very thankful for the snow removal service we got this year. There is no way I could have kept up with two 30cm dumps of snow in the last 2 weeks. The snow in the front yard is piled so high, it wouldn't be fun trying to heave shovel loads of snow on top.

This is how the front entrance to our house looked before the snow storm...



And here is how it looked afterwards.



My back deck before the storm...



The back deck after the snow storm.



Nellie's dog house before the storm, still with a lot of snow on it.



And the dog house after the storm. Lucky for Nellie it gave her a further excuse not to enter!!

I cannot figure out how to rotate this video, so you'll have to turn your screen on it's side in order to view this video of the snow removal tractor. Or...you could try and tilt your head...Your choice!!

Comments

Wow. Sounds like a lot of work but I am a bit jealous. We had one snow "storm" and it melted that night. I miss the snow!
pauline said…
That is a lot of snow, thank goodness you have the snow removal service, he has earned his money for the entire year already!!

So Nellie has a further excuse for not being in her house now and is now a permanent residence of "your" house?

Hope it stays cool, so it can be cleaned up and not a big melt or anything! Stay warm!
Jenny said…
wow! hope you are all safe and snug in your house! hopefully adam is with you?? we'll be thinking of you and sending you warm thoughts!
Homebodies said…
Holy SNow, I love it. All we see is RAIN, more rain, and wind, and some more rain. It's torrential as we speak. If you figure out how to turn your video right side up, let me know, I've been trying to figure out how to do that on some of mine too. Cheers.
Anonymous said…
Haha! Nellie is such a nerd. You can just see her thinking " yes! Now they can't even force me in there!"
I love dogs- especially goldens.

Popular Posts